Team Davis needs lots of volunteers to help with a variety of sports and other activities during the year. Our organization would not be as successful as it is without the generous support of our volunteers. Our volunteers include adults, college students, and junior and senior high school students.
There are a variety of ways to help out:
You can —
- Help coach a sport.
- Work one-on-one with an individual participant to help them participate on the team or in an activity.
- Help with our Juniors Program.
- Help with end-of-season parties.
- Help us with publicity at the schools and around town.
- Work with others to organize a new activity.
This is a great opportunity for students who need community service credit or who just want to get involved with a great organization! Our organization offers training to volunteers on how to best support our members with disabilities.
To volunteer, please fill out the Team Davis Volunteer Registration Form.
To volunteer as a coach, please look through our Coaches Training Manual.
You can also contact Team Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org), any of the head coaches, team managers or activity leaders, or the Team Davis Volunteer Coordinator, Cindy True, at email@example.com.